From:
Marie Laframboise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:17:32 -0500
Paula,
You may find some information and samples here:

American Academy of Dermatology
http://www.aad.org/PressReleases/allergies.html

Asthma & Allergy Information & Research (AAIR) - Perfume allergy
correspondence page     20021016
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~aair/perfume_corr.htm

Contact Dermatitis Info Site - Fragrances
http://archive.uwcm.ac.uk/uwcm/dm/contact/fragranc.html

Environmental Health Network (EHN)
http://users.lanminds.com/%7Ewilworks/ehnindex.htm

Fragranced Products Information Network
http://www.fpinva.org/

Job Accommodation Network - Worksite Accommodation Ideas for Individuals Who
Experience Limitations Due to Fragrance Sensitivity (June 2002)
http://www.jan.wvu.edu/media/fragrance.html

Mining Co. Guide to Fragrance Sensitivity
http://allergies.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa022299.htm

National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences - Article
http://members.aol.com/enviroknow/perfume/EHPscents.htm

Selected Abstracts on the Health Effects of Perfume
http://members.aol.com/chemxpose/abstracts.html

Marie Laframboise, PHN
Workplace Wellness
Sudbury & District Health Unit