From:
Joyce Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:37:12 -0500
Jean-Marc,
If you haven't already got them on your list,you might want to talk to Youthography, a company that specializes in working on youth issues, marketing.

http://www.youthography.com/

"Youthography is a leading youth-driven marketing consultancy that specializes in understanding the youth marketplace. Youthography transfers youth market knowledge to clients through a wide range of research, strategy and implementation services for organizations targeting the 13-29 year old demographic."

They have worked with the Not to Kids Coalition in Ontario to survey youth re social supply of tobacco and also were involved in some work re ETS in Peel/Toronto withthe young adult bar criwd as the target audience of messaging.
Joyce Fox
Simcoe County District Health Unit
Barrie ON