From:
David Mercer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:48:42 -0400
You will have to send the attachment directly to one another. The list
does not allow attachments of any kind. I've seen this sort of thing
happen before, it's not uncommon. I think the rule exists to avoid
propagating viruses, but that's just a guess.
Have a great day,

David F. Mercer
Researcher/Analyst
Nova Scotia Provincial Health Council
1888 Brunswick Street, Suite 301
Halifax, NS B3J 3P7
Phone: (902) 424-0183

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/10/03 01:36PM >>>
still no attachment...
Cathy Cleary
change
the world." (Margaret Mead)

Social Planner
Social Planning Council of Kingston and Area
800 Burnett Street, Unit 2
Kingston, ON K7M 5W3
384-4295 (tel)
384-4318 (fax)