From:
JAS Wards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:59:31 -0500
Recently I joined the Social Determinants of Health
listserv, as a 'complement' to the CLICK4HP list for
information, resources and ideas related to poverty
and health.  There have been some interesting
discussions and resources offered in its first week of
activity. Currently the listserv archives are
available for public viewing at
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html, (although
you will need to get a password for accessing the
archives).

I thought that the CLICK4HP list might be interested
in a compilation of comments responding to a question
about the minimum annual cost of raising a child in
Canada.  The following is organized by the question
asked then the replies with links.