From:
"Courtemanche, Jocelyne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:34:48 -0500
Every year a  half day workshop is organized  by the multicultural health
committee for health professionals. A panel of speakers who are community
leaders highlight programs they have implemented and share their
recommendations. One of the presenters was from the Canadian Public Health
Association and she addressed literacy. Abebe Engdasaw may provide you with
additional resources or suggestions for trainers. I have copied him on this
email.