From:
Nancy Snowball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:54:34 -0600
Have you checked with the Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission
(AADAC)?  It seems to me that some years ago they had either acquired or
were producing a video-type presentation that took two girls through a
night out punctuated with different decisions like whether to drink or
not, whether to accept a ride home with someone who had been drinking . . .

Nancy

--
Nancy Snowball MCS, MSc
Health Promotion Manager, Screening Programs

unauthorized and may be illegal.