From:
NVHCC / Youth Aflame Ministries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:43:56 -0400
Being from Alberta, you are probably aware if the resources from the
University of Alberta, but I thought that others on the list may be
interested in this FREE software. We have utilized it for a few years and
find it is very good. There are programs on Aids, Stress, Eating, STD's,
Making Sexual Decisions, etc.

From their web page ....

The free software programs in this library are fully interactive standalone
programs that teach about various health topics relevant to young adults.
They have been developed for students in post-secondary educational
institutions, but most are useful as well for high schools and the general
public. Some are suitable for junior high students as well.

These programs are provided for you to download and use at home, at school,
wherever you can. Please distribute them freely and widely. The programs are
free -- the only caveat is that they not be re-sold.

An evaluation of the "Birth Control That Works" software indicated that it
is an effective tool for birth control education.

If you have a Web page, feel free to link to this page:

http://www.ualberta.ca/HEALTHINFO/

Peter

****
North Victoria Healthy Communities Coalition
Youth Aflame Ministries Inc.
4094 Monck Rd., P.O. Box 322
Coboconk, ON   K0M 1K0
(705) 454-8875