From:
Jill Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:29:16 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Baker
Sent: June 4, 2004 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Attn: Janet Hettler

Hi Janet -

I am responding to a forwarded e-mail of yours pertaining to sexual
decision making/safe grad initiatives.  I just wanted to let you know
that, though we do not have anything at present, we have also been
talking about this issue.  Our Safe Grad/Party Committee is creating a
video around the impact of substance use on decision making.
Regrettable sexual experience will be a part of this.  We hope to have
one of our PHN's make some connecting statements in the video as well.
The goal is to have this completed and ready to roll out in local high
schools for spring 2005.  We would be happy to share this once
completed.

We may also partner with the Health Unit's sexual health program to do
more work around this issue but I am not sure what we are looking at
doing.  Perhaps it would be helpful if we kept in touch to share
ideas/progress/finished products as time goes on.  Would you be willing
to do this?

Good luck with the initiative!

Kim Baker, B.A., RSW

Addiction Services,

Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit

282 Argyle St. S.

Caledonia, ON

N3W 1K7

Ph:  (905) 318-5367 ext. 317

Fax: (905) 765-8905

E mail:  [log in to unmask]

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or priveleged information.  Any
review, dissemination, copying or printing or other use of this e-mail
by entities other than the addressee is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.