Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:08:18 -0400
Hi Madeline,
Thanks for keeping me on your contact list. I always appreciate getting your
perspective on these issues and the energy you have for staying on top of
things. We are doing some work on values and ethics in medicine these days
and this issue is an important one for all Canadians.
Best regards,

Dorothy

---
Dorothy Strachan