From:
"Nurse, Valerie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:44:40 -0400
I apologise. I guess e-mail isn't always the best way of seeing a person's expression. I did not mean it in anyway to be offensive. I'm sorry if you saw it that way. I was just inquiring on why I was receiving e-mails in another language since I hadn't in the past. I'm sorry if my e-mail caused any problems. Again.. I didn't want to offend anyone.

	Valérie Nurse RN, BScN
Public Health Nurse/ Infirmière en santé publique
School Age Health Program / Programme de santé d'âge scolaire
Ottawa Public Health/ Santé publique Ottawa
255 Centrum, 3rd floor, 3e étage
Orleans, Ontario
K1E 3W3
Mail code: 05-42