From:
Susan Himel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:04:20 -0400
Make Trillium Your Destination
Share our vision of excellence.

Unparalleled commitment to innovation, collaboration and cutting-edge patient
care continues to earn Trillium a place among Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and
ongoing recognition as the recipient of the national 3M Health Care Quality
Award in acute care. Our culture of shared leadership and our commitment to
excellence in patient care, continued learning, career development and quality
of work life make us a health-care leader in every sense of the word.

Manager, Primary Health Care

In this integral role, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational
leadership of Primary Health Care initiatives. Your 3 to 5 years of related
experience encompass working with various health disciplines, and supporting
effective team planning and quality improvement. You have a broad knowledge of
primary health care, health promotion, community health, current issues in
health and health reform, research methodologies and critical appraisals. A
degree in Health, Social Sciences or Administration is expected; a relevant
master’s degree is preferred.

We are located on two sites, in a beautiful community setting just minutes from
downtown Toronto, with access to a myriad of cultural and recreational
activities, as well as urban and suburban housing choices. To learn more about
our growing organization, the expansion of our services and programs, and
opportunities to make Trillium your destination as part of our extraordinary
team of health-care professionals, please visit us online, or contact us by fax
at 905-848-5598 or e-mail at [log in to unmask]

www.trilliumhealthcentre.org