Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 13:21:41 -0500
I am posting this message to the Twain Forum subscribers at the
request of Daniel Cassidy.  An article about his work recently
appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle and is available online at:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/03/12/EBGJL5EEKS1.DTL

Mr. Cassidy's contact info and email address are included below if
you are interested in reviewing his work and providing him with
feedback.

Barb