From:
Susan Santiago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:03:07 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  2004-07-01 and will not return until
2004-07-05.

I will reply to your message upon my return.  If you are looking for
information about the risk or safety of medications, chemicals, radiation
and other exposures during pregnancy please speak to a Motherisk counselor.
Counselors are available Monday through Friday and can be reached by
dialing (416) 813-6780.

You may also wish to visit our website at www.motherisk.org
If you are looking for information about the risk or safety of drugs and
other exposures during pregnancy, please speak to a Motherisk counselors.
Counselors are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST and
can be reached by dialing (416) 813-6780.

Have a happy Canada Day and weekend.