From:
"Campbell, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:04:12 -0300
I do not know of a specific tool. However, we conducted a community prevention needs assessment around addiction issues about 6 years ago. We were interested in determining what kinds of activities were needed, e.g., print, education sessions, media, etc. The one outstanding thing that I remember is that we realized too late that the 'tool' we used in the community was not suitable for youth. They envision their needs in an entirely different way.
Cheryl Campbell
Prevention & Community Educator
Addiction Services
DHA6, Nova Scotia