From:
"Little, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:06:05 -0500
Hi Rick,

I think you can find the information you're looking for through NEDIC
<http://www.nedic.on.ca/>

The Body Image Network of Halton has also produced a directory of resources
and services that covers a lot of the GTA.  I can send you one if you wish,
but they are in short supply so if you can find your info from NEDIC that
would be better.

I've heard that Peel also produces a similar resource and that it's
available on the web, but I can't seem to find it.  The last address I had
for it is<www.bodyimage.castle.on.ca>  Maybe you can find it?

Regards,
~Sharon Little
Health Promoter, Health Promotion and Communications
Regional Municipality of Halton Health Department
1151 Bronte Rd.
Oakville, ON  L6M 3L1
Phone: (905)825-6060 ext. 7576
Toll free: 1-866-4HALTON (1-866-442-5866)
Fax: (905)825-8588
E-mail: [log in to unmask]