Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:55:25 -0400
Your Opinion Matters!
Tell us what you think about the Women's Health Matters Resource Database
and enter to win a $50.00 Chapters/Indigo gift card!

Introduction
The Women's Health Matters Resource Database at
http://www.womenshealthmatters.ca/resources/
is a searchable bilingual database of women's health resources.  It provides
women with information about where to find women's health resources to
support their health-care decision-making.

Purpose of the Survey
We are currently conducting an online survey of user satisfaction with the
Women's Health Matters Resource Database. Your participation in this survey
will help to ensure that the database is relevant to the health information
needs of Canadian women.

Survey
The survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your name will be
entered into a draw for a $50.00 Chapters/Indigo gift card.  You must
complete the entire questionnaire to be eligible for the draw.

Participant Confidentiality
All survey responses are anonymous. We will keep your name and email address
confidential and not share it with anyone else. You will not be identified
in published reports on this survey.

To Participate
Go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=24427593751