From:
"Rawson, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:44:37 -0400
Hello Everyone !

Please note that Thursday, September 16th is the registration deadline for
the fall HPOph conference!

Please go to http://www.hpoph.org/conf/index.html  to download the
registration
package.

Although September 16th is the deadline to register, payment can be
brought the day of the conference.

Conference Highlights Include;

·   Keynote Address by Peter Fonseca, MPP Mississauga East (Parliamentary
Assistant to the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care)

·   An expert panel addressing the issue of Obesity

·   An introduction to the OPHA Public Health Core Competencies Project

·   The City of Toronto Pesticide Reduction Campaign

·   The always popular resource sharing session

We look forward to seeing you at our conference at Novotel Mississauga, on
September 30th and October 1st !

Please feel free to contact me (below) if you have any questions at all
about the registration package.

Yours Truly,

Brian Rawson

Brian Rawson, BSc., BASc.,

Health Promotion Officer,

Peel Region Health Department,

Tobacco Use & Substance Abuse Prevention Team,

9445 Airport Road,

3rd Floor, West Tower,

Brampton, ON

L6S 4J3