From:
"Beattie, Tanya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:39:10 -0400
Good morning,

I am forwarding this message on behalf of Ray and Georgina Trudeau.  Please take a moment to read and consider their request.

Thank you.

Tanya Beattie

Tanya Beattie, BScH
Public Health Promoter
KFL&A Health Unit
Greater Kingston Area Safe & Sober Community Alliance
221 Portsmouth Ave
Kingston, Ontario K7M 1V5
Phone: (613) 549-1232 ext 293
Fax: (613) 549-7896