SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Webb, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:01:54 -0400
 Hello Ann,

I hope that your vacation is going well.  My trip to Chile could have been
to anywhere in the world. We didn't leave the hotel but twice.

But, in coming back I had to go through pburgh as you know (thank you for
offering your mom to take me up to mtrl. Nick's sister and her kids came
down and went to the beach). I asked Ste if she wanted to go see the house I
grew up in and when we got there the door was opened and the place
abandonded, so I got to go in. What a weird feeling! It was so small! In my
mind it was so muh bigger!

You present was returned to my office. It was a bit embarassing bc the
secratary called me to see if it was mine! She didn't say Yeah!!!!!

Jena