From:
Mary-Rose Birch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:04:44 +1100
Hello Nada,
The University of NSW (Australia) offers an elective subject "Community
Development" [Course code PHCM9010] as  subject for Masters of Public
Health. I suggest contacting the School of Public Health & Community
Medicine , University of NSW, Australia. The information is readily
available from the internet.
I hope this helps.

Regards

Mary-Rose Birch
Community Health Development
Northern Sydney Health Promotion
Manly Hospital
PO Box 456 MANLY NSW 1655
Tel: 9976 9528
Fax: 9977 7531
Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/18/04 11:51pm >>>
Colleagues,

We are in the process of developing an undergraduate program in health
and development communication. One question that comes to mind is what
have people been doing in this arena? Are there universities that
offer
such a program or anything similar? Internet searches have not been
helpful. Perhaps this is due to the fact that we have not typed the
appropriate words in the search engine. Any guidance to such program
is
helpful.

Thanks much

Nader

To unsubscribe send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to:
[log in to unmask] . To view archives or modify subscription see:
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or Cancer Institute
of NSW.