SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Heurtin-Roberts, Suzanne (NIH/NCI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:34:32 -0500
A little further in this vein, in the US we generally recognized disparities
in health founded on race, ethnicity, or socioeconomic position among other
factors.  We certainly attend to more than racial or ethnic disparities in
health.

Suzanne Heurtin-Roberts, Ph.D., M.S.W.
Health Disparities Research Coordinator
Office of the Associate Director
Behavioral Research Program,
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences
National Cancer Institute

6130 Executive Blvd., MSC 7326
Executive Plaza North, Rm 4054
Bethesda, MD  20892-7326