From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:51:59 -0500
Dear list members.

For the second year in a row, I am using click4hp as one of the
devices to introduce my graduate students to the internet as a tool
for health promotion in the course "Promotion de la santé,
l'environnement". I sent two messages earlier today when I was online
with the students (one out of the hotmail account of one of the
students, Karine Fortin, one out of my own account), demonstrating
them some of the features of listservs. Thank you for your patience
and after this second year, I will report to the list my conclusions.

Une tres bonne journee !

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Professeur titulaire et Codirecteur, Groupe de recherche et d'intervention
en promotion de la sante (GRIPSUL), Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
Codirecteur, Centre quebecois collaborateur de l'OMS pour le developpement
de villes et villages en sante / Quebec WHO Collaborating Center for the
development of healthy cities and towns;
4108-J Pavillon Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7747
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]