From:
"Nancy J. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:03:40 -0500
FYI

----- Forwarded message from Catherine Fenech <[log in to unmask]> -----
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:56:16 -0500
    From: Catherine Fenech <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: [injured-l] RSI Day Toronto & Links to Ontario Events
      To: [log in to unmask]

As you many know, Sunday February 29 is the fifth annual International RSI
Awareness Day with events taking place across the world.

In Toronto, we will be holding an RSI Day Skating Party/RSI Information
Fair at North York Civic Centre/Mel Lastman Square, 5100 Yonge St. on
Sunday February 29 from 1 - 4 pm.  Bring your skates and your family and
join us on the outdoor rink.  Then come inside, warm up and enjoy free hot
chocolate and cookies while you browse our display booths.  Proclamation
reading at 2 pm. A video will be shown and there will be hands on
workshops. All are welcome.

The city of Toronto has finally proclaimed RSI Awareness Day.  Read the
proclamation at:
http://www.toronto.ca/proclamations/2004/proclamation_repetitivestrainday200
4.htm

If you are in the St. Catharines area, I will be speaking on RSI at Brock
University on Thursday Feb. 26 at 2 pm, in the Thistle Room 256.  All are
welcome.

The Workers Health & Safety Centre has a list of some Ontario RSI Day
events on their website.

http://www.whsc.on.ca/RSIday/locations.html

Also check out the Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW)
site for information on RSI Day and clinic events.
http://www.ohcow.on.ca/press_release/rsiday.html

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone who may be interested.

Catherine Fenech
Founder,
RSI Awareness Day

International RSI Awareness Day - February 29 (28)
          Because work shouldn't hurt

http://www.ctdrn.org/rsiday