From:
Nerida Joss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:28:04 +1100
I am looking for literature around health promotion programs that have been
evaluated for people with an intellectual disability (learning disability,
mental retardation), especially in the areas of physical activity, healthy
eating and social connectedness. Programs in Australia are relatively new and
so many are yet to be evaluated.

If someone knows of such literature that may be available internationally or
can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Nerida Joss
Research Fellow
School of Health and Social Development
Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences
Deakin University
221 Burwood Highway
Burwood
Vic 3125