From:
Jamie Yakemchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:18:07 -0700
DECEMBER 2004 ISSUE OF WELLSPRING FROM THE ALBERTA CENTRE FOR ACTIVE LIVING
This issue focuses on the Snactivity Box project initiated by the Calgary
Health Region. This resource for toddlers and preschoolers in daycares and
dayhomes promotes both physical activity and healthy eating.

To access WellSpring, visit
www.centre4activeliving.ca/Publications/WellSpring/index.html. We welcome
reprints of WellSpring articles. If you would like to reprint WellSpring in
your  newsletter or post it on your web site, simply contact Kathy
Garnsworthy at [log in to unmask]

If you have received this message more than once, we apologise. We try to
distribute our information as widely as possible. As we send out through a
variety of distribution networks, some of you may receive this message more
than once.