From:
"Farrell, Phillippa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:48:29 +0800
Hi again Cari

You might be interested in the "Working Well Toolkit" developed by the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand. It's a practical guide to building mentally healthy workplaces and has been used in a wide range of workplace settings.

Contact: [log in to unmask] or www.workingwell.co.nz Leanne Luxford is the Project Manager: [log in to unmask]

Hope this helps!

Best regards

Phillippa

Phillippa Farrell
Regional Policy & Development Officer
Improving the Health & Wellbeing of Children & Adolescents Program
c/o RK CAMHS
PO Box 288 Rockingham WA 6968
Tel: 9528 0555          Fax: 9527 5365