From:
Linn Gjersing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:56:43 +0000
Hi

I am updating my address book and it would be very helpful if you could click on the link below and enter your contact details for me:

http://www.bebo.com/fr2/8822502a764571261b118413910c764758981d20

I am using a service that keeps contact details current. Just update your own contact details and then the changes appear in selected friends' address books. When I update my contact details you will see them in your address book.

Thank you for helping.

Linn