Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:13:08 +1000
From:
Eberhard Wenzel <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

as a service to the list, I recommend two web-sites which I maintain
and which offer you resources on the Australian situation:

http://www.ldb.org/vl/geo/oceania/6aus.htm

This is the country page "Australia" within the WWW Virtual Library:
Public Health.

You may also wish to consult:

http://www.ldb.org/oz_h.htm

This page offers access to Indigenous health resources regarding
Australia.

And finally, you may wish to check the web-site of the International
Public HealthWatch at:

http://www.ldb.org/iphw/new.htm

which refers you to documents available on the net regarding
international health and in this regard, Australia, too.

Apologies for the long mail. Thanks for your kind attention.

Eberhard Wenzel MA PhD
International Public HealthWatch
Griffith University
School of Public Health
Meadowbrook, Qld. 4131
Australia
Tel.:  +61-7-3382 1026
Fax:  +61-7-3382 1034
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web-site International Public HealthWatch at:
    http://www.ldb.org/iphw/index.htm

I saw a bank that said '24 Hour Banking',
but I don't have that much time.
Steven Wright