Sender:
From:
"Hangs, Kathleen KTHR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:40:39 -0600
Hello
This is not research. It is a story about change and what is possible when
people feel supported to try something positive for themselves.  Linda is a
Collective Kitchen Leader in a rural Saskatchewan community.

Kathleen Hangs
Public Health Nutritionist