Sender:
From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:36:49 -0500
Health promoters may be interested in the following exchange!

I strongly object to this strategy.

First of all it is not child care's role to turn children against their parents
or relatives who may be smokers.

Secondly, childcare should not be a place where children become exposed to
politicized messages.  If my kid came home from childcare singing anti-smoking
songs the childcare would hear about it.

Thirdly, our family does not smoke!

Give these kids a break!!!

dennis raphael

"Lisa Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>@list.web.net on 02/04/2003