Sender:
From:
Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:39:45 -0300
Hi Gillian,

The Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic (CHPNA) produced a tip sheet
called "Working with Communities" a few years back. You can access it
online, together with similar tip sheets about working with youth and other
issues, at
http://www.chpna.ca/newsite/index.cgi?chpnotes

Hope this is useful for you.
Susan Lilley