Sender:
From:
"Boisvert, Deanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:29:56 -0800
Hello,
In the early 90s, I wrote a health promotion manual for health workers
living in Alaska Native villages and included a "how-to" section on Green &
Kreuter's model. In this step-by-step section, I used injury prevention and
teen pregnancy examples.

Do not have an electronic copy, so if you are interested please send me your
mailing address and I will send you a photocopy.

-- Deanne Boisvert

Deanne Boisvert, MNPL, BSPH
Program Coordinator
Violence and Injury Prevention