Sender:
From:
Susan Santiago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:03:35 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  2005-04-29 and will not return until
2005-05-09.

I will reply to your message upon my return.  If you are looking for
information about the risk or safety of medications, chemicals, radiation
and other exposures during pregnancy please speak to a Motherisk counselor.
Counselors are available Monday through Friday and can be reached by
dialing (416) 813-6780.

You may also wish to visit our website at www.motherisk.org