Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:00:25 -0400
From:
Maria Hatzipantelis <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Kim,
Yes we would love to take a look at your materials.
You can either email it or fax it to us.
Our fax number is below.

Thanks very much,
Maria and Carol

Maria Hatzipantelis
Public Health Planner
Lifestyle Resources
Region of Waterloo Public Health
99 Regina Street South
Waterloo, ON  N2J 4V3
Phone: (519) 883-2008 x 5118
Fax:      (519) 883-2226
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Kim Demers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>
06/09/2006 04:33 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: FASD Campaign - target audience profiles needed

Good day Maria and Carol,

Our campaign material was adapted with permission from Calgary's 'Circle
of Friends' campaign.

It can be accessed following file or link attachments:

Shortcut to: http://www.calgaryfasd.com/circle.php

If interested, I will send you our poster, and fax sheet etc. on monday

Have a great day,

Kimberley Demers BSc, CK, MSc
Health Promoter
Promotrice de la santé