Sender:
From:
Madeline Boscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:20:28 -0500
Low Income Women Speak Out Through Photovoice Projects in Winnipeg and
Saskatoon

Public policies have a big impact on the lives and health of women living
in poverty. Yet low-income women are rarely given a voice in shaping these
policies. In the fall of 2005, Prairie Women's Health Centre of Excellence
began working on two projects to address this situation, in partnership
with two community-based organizations, the Winnipeg North End Women's
Centre and the Saskatoon Anti-Poverty Coalition. Together we initiated
photovoice projects with small groups of low-income women in Winnipeg and
Saskatoon.

To learn more and see a selection of images from these photovoice exhibits,
please visit the Prairie Women's Health Centre of Excellence website at
http://www.pwhce.ca/program_poverty_photovoice.htm

Madeline Boscoe, R.N
Women's Health Clinic
  419 Graham Ave.
Winnipeg MB  R3C 0M3
Tel (204) 947 1517 or 947 2422 ex 122
Fax (204) 943 3844
E-mail  [log in to unmask]
www. womenshealthclinic.org

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  if you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by return
e-mail and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message,
attachments and all copies.

As a regular course of business, Women's Health Clinic may retain your
e-mail address for business communication purposes as outlined in our
Privacy Practices and in compliance with Federal privacy
legislation.  Please contact us if you do not wish to have your e-mail
address retained.