Sender:
From:
Steve Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:16:25 -0700
*Apologies for any cross-postings*

The Public Health Association of BC is pleased to announce its annual
conference and AGM "Towards a New Public Health: An Ecological View", to be
held November 27-29th, 2006 at the Coast Plaza Hotel in Vancouver, BC.  At
this conference we will investigate how we are shaping our social and other
environments and, in turn, how these environments are influencing the health
of significant populations.  Keynote speakers will include Dr. David Suzuki
and Dr. Etienne Wenger.  For more information, including registration and
the call for abstracts, please visit http://www.phabc.org/conference.
(Conference posters are attached for your convenience.)

Steve Pedersen, MPH

Coordinator

Public Health Association of British Columbia

#219-2187 Oak Bay Ave

Victoria, BC V8R 1G1

Ph: (250) 595-8422

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://www.phabc.org> http://www.phabc.org