Sender:
From:
Julie Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 02:48:45 -0400
Hello to everyone:

My name is Julie Wong and I am a recent graduate from a post graduate
workplace wellness and health promotion program.  I am seeking employment in
the field and am finding it difficult to secure a position in health
promotion.  I reside in the GTA but am willing to relocate.  Could anyone
provide me with leads or guidance on how to proceed about finding work in
the field?  I am a subscriber to the OHPE-bulletin and I review workopolis
and charity village daily, along with a few other webistes.  I am really
looking forward to working in the field and would like an opportunity to
display my skills and knowledge.  Would great appreciate any help that any
one can provide me.

Sincerely,

Julie