Sender:
From:
Allan Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:51:34 -0500
Hi Everyone,

This was forwarded to me and I thought it might be of some interest to the
people who are on this listserve.  You do not have to pre-register for this
and everyone is welcome!  Sorry for the last minute notice.  If you have
further questions I can try and find the answer for you or you can contact
Guy Faulkner in the Faculty of Physical Education and Health at:

The Centre for Girls and Women's Health and Physical Activity
Seminar: Friday November, 17^th from 12:00-1:00 p.m.

Benson Room 304; Athletic Centre, University of Toronto, 55 Harbord Street

Exercise for Women Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer: The
Somatopsychic Rationale Revisited?

Nanette Mutrie, PhD FBASES

Professor of Exercise and Sport Psychology and Director of Sport,
Culture and the Arts College

Strathclyde University, Glasgow, Scotland