Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:10:16 -0300
7bit
From:
Patsy Beattie-Huggan <[log in to unmask]>
Good Afternoon!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has completed
the online survey about how you exchange information and knowledge in your
work. The results (so far) are very interesting! Please let me know if you
would like to receive an email about the results - they will be available
next week.

If you have not yet completed this confidential and anonymous survey, you
still have time; the survey will be open until Friday! Just click the link
below and enter the password....it takes only 5-10 minutes.

http://www.thequaich.pe.ca/UltimateSurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=165
<http://www.thequaich.pe.ca/UltimateSurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=165&invid
=x> &invid=x

Password:  Quaich KTE

Thank you for your valuable time to contribute to the understanding of key
concepts in this project.

Annette

Research Consultant

The Quaich Inc.