Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:16:06 -0700
8bit
From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Re: Cedieduca postings SALUD: TRATAMIENTOS, MEDICAMENTOS Y TECNOLOGIA
Valerie Nurse said:
> This isn't English, I don't understand it. I've been receiving a few.
> Could you take off the non-English distribution list?

As the administrator of the CLICK4HP health promotion listserv I have made
several unsuccessful attempts to reach the contact for the e-list
CEDIEDUCA based in Buenos Aires Argentina, to ask that CLICK4HP be removed
from their distribution list. I had also changed the settings of his
subscription to 'moderated', which should have sent all postings to the
CLICK4HP administrator for approval. When  postings continued to get
through without moderator review, I changed the setting to 'cannot post to
list'. Unfortunately, that distribution list to continue to post the
Spanish messages to CLICK4HP that were intended for a more clinical
oriented audience.  The CEDIEUCA list contact has been removed from the
CLICK4HP listserv. It was an unusual, and unprecedented move, but
necessary given the inappropriate postings and lack of response to
requests to remove the Click4HP list from a broadcast list distribution.

This list welcomes discussion, news, questions, resources and events
notices related to the field of health promotion throughout the world. As
a Canadian based and supported list, we encourage both English and French
language postings, and hope that our exchanges can continue to enrich the
scope and depth of health promotion.

Alison Stirling, co-facilitator and list administrator