Sender:
From:
Sandi Pniauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 04:34:43 -0500
Chrystal,
Hate mail? Kind of pathetic, really. Keep on being you, Chrystal. I always
thoroughly enjoy your contributions. I am happy to use my social networking
avenues to bring awareness and maybe some hope/help for what was (sadly),
WISE's excellent work and in particular the value of the women's stories
(life events). Best wishes with you and your group's future endeavours.
Sandi