Sender:
From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:10:09 -0500
Increasingly, I am encountering foreign-trained doctors who are trying to
figure out what opportunities they may have in fields such as health
promotion, health policy, and community health.

Canada makes it very difficult for many to practice here.

If any of you have any insights or ideas I would appreciate hearing them.

I think you can post to the list as I am sure there are many others with
the same questions.

Thanks,

dennis