Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 00:14:41 -0700
7bit
From:
Roxanne Felix <[log in to unmask]>
This national institute of research would probably have many studies on this
topic. It is a huge issue for many professionals who come to Canada.

http://www.metropolis.net/index_e.html

There is also a short documentary on this topic (though it is on doctors in
general, and not just community health / public health physicians). The
issue is very systemic.

http://www.nfb.ca/film/doctors_without_residency

If anyone has further questions, I can put you in the direction of some
further resources.

Roxanne Felix-Mah

Senior Consultant, Centre for Race and Culture

Tel: 780-425-4644, x.6; [log in to unmask]

Inclusion in Action

Education. Research. Consulting

www.cfrac.com