From:
"Glenn Sharrock (bigpond)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:11:15 +1000
Hello Tasha and colleagues
thanks Tasha for the reference. I will start to get hold of this one from
the uni system here in Oz. I have started to get into Labonte so thanks for
confirming that this writing is on the right track.
I am also trying to find more theoretical and philosophical discussions of
consciousness and public health, health promotion.
thanks again Tasha for being so welcoming.
cheers
Peta