From:
Heather La Bute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:44:42 -0400
For Ontario resources try the Ontario Cervical Cancer Screening Program
at 416.217.1224 or e-mail: [log in to unmask]

I'm not sure what they have for resources for Aboriginal women, but it
is worht a try to contact them.

I am looking into developing some resources about cervical cancer
screening for Aboriginal women in Alberta.  I am aware of some
resources
that have been developed in B.C. but not of any from any other
provinces.  I would appreciate hearing about any Canadian resources
that
exist for Aboriginal women, and any lessons learned through developing
them.

--
Nancy Snowball MCS, MSc
Health Promotion Manager, Screening Programs

unauthorized and may be illegal.

To unsubscribe send one line: unsubscribe click4hp to:
[log in to unmask] . To view archives or modify subscription see:
http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html

Disclaimer:  This is intended for the addressee indicated above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or otherwise protected from disclosure under The Municipal
Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Act.  Any review,
dissemination, or use of its contents by persons other than the
addressee is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in
error, please notify us immediately.