From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:58:22 -0400
Will do. Actually, I just sent Charmaine Lowe (Accountant) some information
about your terms of employement, and asked some questions around vacation.
Since you will only be missing 2.5 days, I was thinking that it may be
possible to pay you as usual as long as you make up the hours over the next
few months.

Caroline