From:
Sandra Lacle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 16:55:52 -0400
Hi Monique,

Specific topic does not come to mind at the moment - however here are a few links to systematic reviews that may be helpful:
www.health-evidence.ca
and
www.hamilton.ca/phcs/ephpp
and
www.cochrane.org

Many thanks,

Manon Tessier (on behalf of Sandra Laclé, Director)
Health Promotion Division
Sudbury & District Health Unit
1300 Paris Street
Sudbury, ON  P3E 3A3