From:
Patricia Hajdu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:16:30 -0400
I suggest checking in with the Ontario Literacy Coalition for a variety of
reports, fact sheets and links:

http://www.on.literacy.ca

And visit the National Literacy and Health site at:

http://www.nlhp.cpha.ca/

Both good places to start.

Patricia Hajdu, Health Promotion Planner,
Injury and Substance Abuse Prevention Team
Thunder Bay District Health Unit
999 Balmoral Street
Thunder Bay, ON  P7B 6E7
Telephone: 625-7994