From:
Madeline Boscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 05:40:21 -0600
Hi Health Promoters!

I 'm writing to request your assistance in recruiting nurses as
participants for the focus groups we will be hosting shortly as part of  a
research project the CWHN is a partner in, by Dr. Carol Amaratunga at the
Womens Health Research Unit, Institute of Population Health, University of
Ottawa. The title of the project is: Caring About Healthcare Workers as
First Responders.

We are hosting 2 focus groups in Ottawa (participants can choose between
November 15 or December 2 9am-1:30pm), one in Halifax, December 8
(9am-1:30pm), one in Toronto mid-January, and one in Vancouver the last
week of January. We may host a second focus group in Toronto later in the
winter.

Would you please forward the attached flyer to any nurses (RNs or RPNs) or
nursing managers you know who might be willing to participate?

If anyone would like additional information on the project, they are
welcome to contact me (coordinates are listed below) or they can visit the
website of the Canadian Women's Health Network, where more details about
the CRTI project have been posted:
<http://www.cwhn.ca/resources/gba/crti.html>http://www.cwhn.ca/resources/gba/crti.html

Thank you very much!!

For further information please contact
Tracey O'Sullivan, PhD.
Senior Research Associate
Women's Health Research Unit
Institute for Population Health
University of Ottawa
1 Stewart St.
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5
Phone: (613) 562-5800 ext. 2646
Email: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]