From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:03:30 -0500
From here (Canada) we are looking for a source to obtain a new/used copy of:

Talbot, L. & Verrinder, G., Promoting Health: The Primary Health Care Approach,
3rd Edition.

It is probably published in Australia and possible has the ISBN 0729537552 We
get conflicting information as to who is the publisher.

Anyone with a lead on this book,
 please email me at <[log in to unmask]>

Sam Lanfranco, CLICK4HP Host and Co/Administrator